Saturday, May 26, 2012

"Thank You Mom" Event Round up

Thanks to all the bloggers who sent their wonderful entries for my event "Thank You Mom". The idea behind this event is to thank our mom on the thanks giving day, for introducing us to the world of cooking.

Here is the list of entries that I received:


 Yummy and Easy Olan from Anita Haribabu of One stop food spot


Sweet filled string hoppers from Torviewtoronto of Torview

Ragda Patties from Shruti Hebbur of SHRUNIL FLAVORS

 












 Chicken Fry from Tahemmem of Tahemeem's Blog

 Gatte ki Kadhi from Deepika of My Life & Spice




 Mint Pulao from Kurinji of Kurinji Kathambam

Chana Dal Fry from Chanchal of RecipeRaaga

Here are my entries for this event


 

If I missed any of your entries please your message here and I will include that.

No comments:

Post a Comment