Saturday, May 26, 2012

Almond Banana Milk Shake

I love milk shakes or smoothies. Whenever I have ripen bananas left, I either use them in the corn flakes or milk shakes. Of all the fruits I love bananas in milk shakes, next is mangoes. I still trying to find ripen mango pulp. Hopefully I will find one can atleast and post that too pretty soon. Adding almonds to this smoothie really tasted great.

Here is how I made it:



a fistful of almonds (grind to smooth powder)
1 riped banana
1 cup milk
1 tbsp sugar/honey

Take almonds into a mixie jar and make a smooth powder and add the chopped banana. Make a smooth paste and then add the milk, sugar and run just once.Serve in a glass. If the milk is cold from the refrigerator, smoothie will taste even better. In the hot summer, any kind of juices are most welcome at my home and this is my favorite of all.




This is off to Cooking with Fruits Event being hosted at Taste Buds by Smita and Juice Recipes Event being hosted by Dr. Sameena of My Culinary Creations.

No comments:

Post a Comment