Saturday, May 26, 2012

Awards again

I am again passed on with some awards by Archana of The Mad Scientist's Kitchen. This time it came with a task too. I need to write seven points about me. It is always difficult to write about yourself.. unless you know yourself very well. I mean, we generally do not analyze ourselves and note down anywhere what are we actually and what are our likes and dislikes. These kind of pat on your back is very much needed to give a thought and note down about yourself.



Here are some of the things about me:

1. I love dancing (though I can't dance now, I gave a try to learn it at childhood, things din't really workout in favor of me). Dancers that I love to watch on the screen are Hema malini, Madhuri, Hritik and Shahid Kapoor.

2. The next hobby that drags my attention is Cooking. The cooking show that I love to watch in TV is "Abhiruchi" in ETV. I love to cook food for my kids, as my son who is just 2 and half years old, has a list of his favorites already and craves for them sometimes.

3. Other interesting channels that I would love to watch are TLC (Travel channel), Cartoon network and B4U for music. These days I am hooked on to Star Cricket channel for World Cup.

4. My favorite colour is Yellow and Orange.

5. If you ask me whats your favorite food item, I can't answer in one word. I have a long list that keeps increasing as the times passes on.

6. I can read and write english, hindi and my mother tongue telugu. So I watch movies from all the languages, but to pick few of the movies that I instantly loved and don't mind to watch any number of times are "Pursuit of Happiness" in english, "Lagaan","Dil Chahta Hai" in Hindi and  "Anand", "Godavari" in Telugu.

7. All my inventions and experiments with food are confined only upto me. If it is a success only then it is served to my husband as he never wants to taste anything new or anything that is not common.

The next task is to share these awards with 15 more bloggers

I am sure most of them must have already received these awards, yet as a token of love towards their blog, I am sharing these once again with them.

1. Swarnavalli of Akarma
2. Rachu of Amma and Baby
3. Anu Ramesh of Anu's Kitchen
4. Ila of Cookery Point - Ila's Kitchen
5. Jisha of Jisha's Kitchen
6. Reshmi of Rasoi
7. Latha of A Peek into My Kitchen
8. Art of Dessert of Art of Dessert
9. Nithya of 4th Sense Cooking
10. Radhika of Tickling Palettes
11. Ramya of Hot from my oven
12. Deepti of A Hint of Spice
13. VS of A foodie n her cooking hat
14. Shahana of me n my apron
15. Radha of Liberal Dose of Masala

No comments:

Post a Comment