Saturday, May 26, 2012

Award (Makes me feel good)

I got an award. Makes me feel good. It was very very long long time back that I got any awards for something that I have done, and I completely forgot how it feels. I was given this award by Reva of Kaarasaaram and when she left a message here in my blog saying that I received one, I was so happy. It feels great when some one recognizes the little work that we are doing and appreciates it. Thank you Reva once again for being there and appreciating my blog... It means a lot and feel it from the bottom of my heart.


Rules:
1. Accept the award. Post it in your blog with the name of the blogger who has given u this award with a link to his/her blog.
2. Pass it on to 15 other blogger friends.... to keep the ball rolling.
3. Let the nominated blogger know about their award [leave a comment in their most recent post].

Some of them might have already received it, yet I would like to mention them here...

1. Green Girl of A little bit of everything
2. Malar Gandhi of Kitchen Tantra
3. Jeyashrisuresh of Jeyashri's kitchen
4. Harini of Tamalapaku
5. Saras of Saras Kitchen
6.Kairali Sisters of Pazham Pappadam & Payasam
7. Tehemeem of Not So Gourmet
8. Savitha of Savitha's Kitchen
9. Umm Mymoonah of Taste of Pearl City
10 Sharmi of Neivedyam
11 Ananda Rajasekhar of A Pinch Of Love
12 Sandhya Hariharan of Sandhya's Kitchen
13 Sharmilee of Sharmi's Passions
14 Gulmohar of Collaborative Curry


No comments:

Post a Comment