Saturday, May 26, 2012

Say "Thank You Mom" Event

As you see, this is my first post and I am glad to host an event in my first post.

Lets all together say "Thank you Mom" to our beloved mothers on this Thanksgiving day. I am sure you will agree if I say, she is the first best cook that we all get to know in our lives. She may not be a great cook, we still love what ever she cooks to make us happy.

Lets take the opportunity to thank our mom on this Thanksgiving day for making us good at cooking and for what ever we are today "The Food Bloggers" in this "Food Blog World". There might be atleast one dish which your mom is best at and you prefer to have it only when she makes it and no one else. Lets highlight their dish and recollect those good old days. Here are the rules:


1. Make a dish that you love which your mom makes and post it your blog and send it to me before 31st Dec, 2010.

2. Please do not send any images, I will collect them if necessary from your blog post.

3. Send in your entries to ysatyablog@gmail.com.

If possible please use the below given logo.

Image Courtesy: Google search

No comments:

Post a Comment