Saturday, May 26, 2012

Past Is Present - New Event Announcement

First and foremost I would like to thank Indira ji of Mahanandi who readily accepted for my idea to host this event. Are you wondering what does she have to do with this event?

Here I explain it. The idea behind this event is to re-run those wonderful events which were hosted earlier and were pretty popular. I regret that I missed some of the amazing events, so I approached Indira ji (as I like the theme of JFI the most) seeking her permission to host her brain child JFI event as re-runs. She immediately responded to my email and encouraged me with this idea. I am thankful to you mam once again.

I will follow the same serial order as it was hosted earlier. JFI was a monthly event, yet the re-runs will be only for two weeks. I will mention the dates in the logo I present here. Since this is the first announcement and the ingredient being mango, which will have a good number of entries, I wanted to host only this for a month.

So, our first theme for this event is JFI - Re-Run - Mango which will start from Feb 1st to Feb 28th. Please use the logo that is present here:

Image Courtesy: Mahanandi

Please send in your entries to ysatyablog@gmail.com with the following details:

Name:
Blog Name:
Recipe Name:
Recipe URL:

Once again please do not send me the images of the recipe. I will pick the best image from your site directly, rather I should say I use the link of the image from your site. So please try not to send the recipe images.

Hope to receive loads of recipes here. Lets all together enjoy the re-runs of our favorite events back again.

PS: I got some messages from fellow bloggers saying that they are not able to find mangoes in their market. So I have decided to extend the deadline to March 15th. We all should be able to do justice to such a wonderful event, and I am sure you all also will agree with me. So, lets hope to get some wonderful mangoes by that time and try to post good number of recipes highlighting mangoes in various forms. Like raw mango, ripen mango and also aamchur powder (Dry mango powder). Whatever is your choice, just send in your lovely entries. I can't change the logo at this point of time, so please mention the deadline extended in your posts so that others will not feel that they missed the deadline.

No comments:

Post a Comment